Zenith: The Androma Saga Part 1 Review

Hello, internet! If you are involved in the community of BookTube, then you have probably heard of Sasha Alsberg a.k.a abookutopia. If you have no idea what the heck BookTube is, much less who Sasha Alsberg is, then I'll explain. BookTube is basically a community of YouTubers who's main category of video topics is books and literature. Now that you know, go browse BookTube! I recommend abookutopia (Sasha) polandbananasbooks, jessethereader, and readbyzoe. They're all amazing, and I watch them all the time. Okay, back to the original point!
If you are an abookutopia fan, you will know that she is writing a book with author Lindsay Cummings called Zenith: The Androma Saga. You will also know that as of now, it is only available as an eBook and will be released in parts, which is kind of a bummer, but I'm going to read it all the same. But fingers crossed that publishers want to make it into a physical book! 
Today I was able to read the first part, and man was it good!
Zenith: The Androma Saga follows the fierce criminal Androma 'Andi' Racella, better known as the Bloody Baroness. She is the captain of the all-girls crew of the Marauder, a glass starship that travels the Mirabel galaxy. When things go wrong while on a routine mission, Andi and her crew find themselves in a compromising situation.
I was so excited to read this book! Part one has me hooked, and I can't wait until part two, which as of now has not been given a release date. But you can bet that I'm going to get it the minute it comes out!
I really, really suggest that you read part one! You can get it wherever eBooks are sold.
Well, that's all! Oh, and can I just talk about something weird that happened to me today? It was maybe eight or nine in the morning, and Sasha and Lindsay had both posted a picture of how part one of Zenith made the New York Times  Bestseller list (wohoo!) and I commented congratulations, you deserve it and I bet that publishers will be begging to publish your book. Five minutes later, I get a notification from Instagram that reads: Lindsay Cummings (authorlindsaycummings) has requested to follow you. So I'm sitting there, in my room freaking out because Lindsay Cummings requested to follow me. Let's be honest though, she probably just pressed a wrong button. But still, it was pretty exciting. It was just so strange and unusual because I'm a little nobody nerd with 77 followers, and this amazing, professional author who has thousands of followers wanted to follow me. So that was weird, but pretty much the highlight of my day.
Well, that's all for now, little bookworms. Let me know in the comments if you have read part one of Zenith yet, and tell me how your day has been. 

Thanks for reading,
-Ari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

August Wrap Up

Fallen series by Lauren Kate Book Review

Lord of Shadows Booktalk